Corporate Discount Programs
Private, public and non-profit organizations can receive discounted memberships* to Hill Country Outdoors for their employees or members.
- Little or no cost to your organization. You can choose to subsidize memberships or not. Either way, your employees or members receive a discounted membership to Hill Country Outdoors.
- Happier and more productive employees. Employees who have an active social life tend to be more cheerful and productive at work.
- Employee retention. Happy employees who develop a circle of friends and are active after hours tend to stay in the community longer.
- Employees or members will appreciate that you are looking out for their best interest. While many organizations are forced to cut back on benefits, you will be able to offer employees free or reduced rate membership in Hill Country Outdoors.
- Fewer sick days, and possibly, reduced health care expense. Since many Hill Country Outdoors events involve sports and active outdoor activities, your employees will enjoy better health.
For More Info
To discuss setting up a discounted membership program in HCO for your employees or members, email email@example.com call 512-383-1191
Our Corporate Partners
American Cancer Society
Austin Independent Business Association
Austin Independent School District
Austin Canoe & Kayak
Austin Parks Foundation
Central Texas Trail Tamers
Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce
Lance Armstrong Foundation
Texas Rowing Center
UT McCombs Business School
If you are an employee or member of any of the above organizations, and need access to your promo discount code, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Requires a minimum of 5 employees/members to join HCO from a participating organization in order to qualify for discount.